- Which word is slang for money?
- What is opposite word of Really?
- What type of word is really?
- What is a fancy word for many?
- What is a synonym for really?
- How do you describe a lot of money?
- How do you say large amounts of money?
- What is very mean?
- What is a big word for a lot?
- What can I say instead of a lot?
- How do you describe amount?
Which word is slang for money?
Perhaps the most commonly used slang term for dollars, it is believed to originate from early American colonists who would often trade deerskins, or buckskins..
What is opposite word of Really?
(modifies verb) Opposite of used to emphasize, or express certainty, about a statement or opinion. dubiously. questionably. doubtfully. distrustfully.
What type of word is really?
Really (adverb) can modify adjectives (really interesting), adverbs (really slowly), and verbs (I really love) Very (adverb) can modify adjectives (very interesting) and adverbs (very slowly), but not verbs (I very love)
What is a fancy word for many?
1. 1. Find another word for many. In this page you can discover 76 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for many, like: numerous, countless, diverse, several, multiplied, divers, manifold, myriad, sundry, multiplex and multifarious.
What is a synonym for really?
SYNONYMS. genuinely, truly, honestly. undoubtedly, without a doubt, indubitably, certainly, surely, assuredly, unquestionably, undeniably. indeed.
How do you describe a lot of money?
This is a modal window….What is another word for a lot of money?mintbillionsa considerable sum of moneylotdoughaffluencemoneyrichesconsiderable sum of moneyvast sum of money34 more rows
How do you say large amounts of money?
Synonymswealth. noun. a large amount of money and other valuable things.fortune. noun. a very large amount of money.pile. noun. a large amount of money.windfall. noun. an amount of money that you get when you are not expecting it, especially a large amount.payout. noun. … mint. noun. … big money. noun. … a small fortune. phrase.More items…
What is very mean?
Wiktionary. very(Adverb) to a great extent or degree; extremely; exceedingly.
What is a big word for a lot?
other words for a lot entirely. substantially. totally. wholly. considerably.
What can I say instead of a lot?
What follows is a list of alternatives to “a lot.” Consider using these more descriptive words and phrases in your next project.a good deal.a great deal.a large number.ample.a whole heap.an abundance.bunches.copious, copious amount.More items…•
How do you describe amount?
Synonymssubstantial. adjective. large in amount or degree.considerable. adjective. large in size, amount, or degree.extensive. adjective. very large in amount or degree.enormous. adjective. very large in size or quantity.huge. adjective. extremely large in number, amount, or degree.great. adjective. … large. adjective. … high. adjective.