- What is noscript tag in HTML?
- What are the main features of html5?
- What is difference between HTML and html5?
- How many tags are used in html5?
- What is strong tag in HTML?
- Should I use strong or B?
- Is strong deprecated in html5?
- Is HTML table deprecated?
- What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
- What is B tag in HTML?
- What is the difference between B and strong in HTML?
- Which is new element in html5?
- Which HTML tag is deprecated in modern HTML?
- What is a deprecated tag in HTML?
- Is Div used in html5?
- Which tag is not deprecated in html5?
- Which is not html5 tag?
- Which tag is used for reference in HTML?
- What is SPAN tag in HTML?
- Why doctype is used in HTML?
- What is the i tag in html5?
What is noscript tag in HTML?
The HTML element defines a section of HTML to be inserted if a script type on the page is unsupported or if scripting is currently turned off in the browser.
Metadata content, flow content, phrasing content..
What are the main features of html5?
HTML5 has many features including
What is difference between HTML and html5?
A hypertext markup language (HTML) is the primary language for developing web pages. HTML5 is a new version of HTML with new functionalities with markup language with Internet technologies. Language in HTML does not have support for video and audio. HTML5 supports both video and audio.
How many tags are used in html5?
110 tagsHow many tags are there in html5? There are approximately 110 tags in HTML5. There are 32 tags which are newly introduced in HTML5.
What is strong tag in HTML?
The HTML Strong Importance Element ( ) indicates that its contents have strong importance, seriousness, or urgency. Browsers typically render the contents in bold type.
Should I use strong or B?
means “strong emphasis”, and implies no particular visual style. It has semantic meaning, but could look like anything. is used to apply a bold visual effect to text, but is a presentational tag like and so should be avoided (where possible) in favour of CSS.
Is strong deprecated in html5?
Tip: This tag is not deprecated, but it is possible to achieve richer effect with CSS. In HTML 4.01, the tag defines strong emphasized text, but in HTML5 it defines important text.
Is HTML table deprecated?