- What is the superlative for beautiful?
- What is the superlative degree of kind?
- What are superlative degrees?
- What is the superlative of intelligent?
- What is the superlative form of useful?
- What is the superlative degree of rich?
- Is too a superlative?
- How do you know if a degree is superlative?
- What is a superlative example?
- What is the superlative of famous?
- What is a superlative in English?
What is the superlative for beautiful?
The superlative form of the adjective ‘beautiful’ is ‘most beautiful,’ not ‘beautifullest..
What is the superlative degree of kind?
1) by addition of ‘-er’ and ‘-est’ to the positive degreePOSITIVECOMPARATIVESUPERLATIVEgreatgreatergreatesthighhigherhighestkindkinderkindestlonglongerlongest13 more rows
What are superlative degrees?
The superlative degree (or superlative) compares more than two things to show which has the least or greatest degree of the quality (e.g., brightest, most brightly).
What is the superlative of intelligent?
If an adjective has two or more syllables, it usually forms the comparative and superlative degrees with more and most: more intelligent, most intelligent; more difficult, most difficult.
What is the superlative form of useful?
Superlative ExamplesExamples of Superlative AdjectivesAffirmativeSuperlativepolitemost politehelpfulmost helpfulusefulmost useful45 more rows
What is the superlative degree of rich?
The superlative form of the word is formed by adding ‘-est’ to the original word. Therefore, the comparative and superlative degrees of the word ‘rich’ are ‘richer’ and ‘richest’ respectively.
Is too a superlative?
Too is an adverb.
How do you know if a degree is superlative?
When an adjective ends in ‘e’, add ‘r’ for the comparative and ‘st’ for the superlative forms of the adjective. 3. When a one syllable word ends in a consonant-vowel-consonant, add the consonant and ‘er’ for the comparative form and the consonant and ‘est’ for the superlative form.
What is a superlative example?
Superlative adjectives are used to compare three or more nouns. They’re also used to compare one thing against the rest of a group. Superlative adjectives demonstrate a higher level of comparison between entities. For example, “She’s the prettiest princess in all the land.”
What is the superlative of famous?
Adjective. famous (comparative more famous, superlative most famous) Well known.
What is a superlative in English?
Superlative adjectives are used to describe an object which is at the upper or lower limit of a quality (the tallest, the smallest, the fastest, the highest). They are used in sentences where a subject is compared to a group of objects.